DONATE TO THE FOUNDATION
Consider Donating –
1. Tax deductible gifts throughout the year. You can donate online or you can mail your donation to: The Brian Muha Memorial Foundation, Inc.; 874 Helenhurst Ct.; Westerville, OH 43081
2. Giving Appreciated Securities: Stocks, bonds and mutual fund shares can be given. You can deduct the full market value at the time the gift is made, not just your original cost for the securities. And, you pay no capital gains tax on the sale of stock you donate.
3. Giving Depreciated Securities: You can sell stock that has declined and claim the loss on your tax return. Then you can donate the cash from the sale of that stock and claim a charitable deduction for the amount of the gift.
4. Property: Both real estate and personal property qualify as charitable gifts.
5. Business Gifts: Businesses can give gifts of inventory, equipment, materials and service as well as cash. Businesses can receive tax deductions for their gifts as well.
6. Life Insurance: The cash value of current or paid life insurance or the policy dividends can be donated by naming the Foundation as a beneficiary.
7. Will: The Foundation can also be named as a beneficiary in a will.
8. Matching Gifts: Your employer may have a “Matching Gifts Program.”
Thank you for helping us help children and their families.